In the summer, the French midfielder left Monaco for a fee of €40 million. The club had a very successful season, but the team was not able to win any trophies. The previous season, the team won the Champion League, but lost the Europa League.
Brahim’s departure was a big loss for the club, because he was one of the main players of the team. The Frenchman was one the main stars of Monaco, and he was also a good scorer.
In addition, the club had other players who were able to replace him, such as:
* Eden Hazard;
* Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang;
* Serge Gnabry.
The latter two players are already in the starting lineup of the Gunners.
Will the team be able to get into the Champions League zone?
The team is not the only one who is interested in signing the player. The Gunners are also in the race for the Europa Cup, but they are far from the top of the standings.
This season, Arsenal has a number of interesting transfers, but it is not yet clear which of them will be successful.
It is also worth noting that the team is very active in the transfer market, and it is ready to spend a lot of money. The team is able to buy good players for a very low price, so it is very important to evaluate the potential of the new acquisitions.
Who will replace Brahimi?
Brahimi is a very important player for the team, because the Frenchman is able not only to score, but also to create many chances for his teammates.
However, it is also important to consider the fact that the Frenchman has a contract with the Gunner, and the club is not going to give him a new contract.
So far, the players of Arsenal have a good chance of getting into the Europa league zone. The main problem of the club now is the lack of motivation, but this is not a problem for the Gunnlayers, because they are very active and always ready to improve their position.
They have already managed to improve it several times. So far, they are in the top 4 of the Europa zone, but there is still a long way to go.
Main Intrigues of Season in the Champions league
The season in the new Champions league format is very interesting for the fans. The competition is extremely intense, and many teams have already won the tournament.
There are a lot more interesting matches ahead, and this means that the season will be very intense, especially because the clubs have to fight for the title.
Of course, it’s not the first time that the Champions club tournament is held, but in the past few years, the clubs from the Old Continent have won it.
Last season, Real Madrid managed to win the tournament for the first and only time in its history. The Spanish team was able to beat Juventus in the final match, and won the trophy for the third time in a row.
Now, the Royal club is in the second position of the Champions’ league table, and they have a very good chance to win it for the fourth time in the last five years.
Among the main favorites of the season, there is no doubt about the fact, that the following teams will be the main competitors of Real Madrid:
1. Manchester City. The Citizens are in excellent shape and are ready to fight against any opponent.
2. Barcelona. The Catalans have been in the middle of the table for a long time, but now they are getting closer to Real Madrid.
3. PSG. The Parisians are a real team, and have a lot to prove in the tournament arena.
4. Bayern. The Munich team is a real contender for the champion title for the fifth time in six years. They have a great lineup, and are able to surprise the fans with the right game.
5. Juventus. The Bianconeri are in a very difficult situation, but their main competitors are not so strong.
6. Liverpool. The Merseysiders are in good shape, but are not at the same level as the previous season.
7. Manchester United. The Red Devils are in great shape, and will be able not to lose points in matches against their main rivals.
8. Chelsea. The Blues have a long bench, and can always rotate their players.
9. Tottenham. The Spurs are a team that has a good game, and is able win the Champions’ league.
10. Bayern Munich. The Bavarians are a good team, but not in the same league as the main rivals of the Royal team.
You can always follow the development of the matches on the website of sports statistics, where the information is updated in real time.
All the latest news from the Champions tournament
The Champions tournament is one of Europe’s most intense competitions. It is held every year, and clubs from all over the world are competing for the gold medals.
These are the main contenders for the victory of the trophy:
• Real Madrid;
These clubs are all very active, and their main goal is to win gold medals for the second time in their history.