The summer transfer window has come to its end, and the club has already managed to sign a number of players. Among them, the most interesting are:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese was a free agent, and he decided to join the club. The price of the transfer is €100 million. The club has a long-term contract with the player, which will be renewed for another five years. The transfer of the player is a good sign for the club, because it can significantly improve the results of the team.
2. Luka Modric. The Croatian player joined the club for a relatively low price of €35 million. He is a key player of the club in the attack, and his presence can help the team to achieve the desired results.
3. Marcus Rashford. The young player joined United for a modest sum of £20 million. His signing is a great sign for his club, as it will allow the club to strengthen the attack.
4. Anthony Martial. The English player joined Manchester United for £60 million. It is a very good price for the player. The signing of the young player can help to improve the club’s results. The team has a number one goalkeeper, who is a real asset to the team, and Martial is a perfect replacement for the goalkeeper.
5. Alexis Sanchez. The Chilean player joined Old Trafford for a very modest price of £65 million. This is a fantastic price for a player who is considered one of the main leaders of the world.
6. De Gea. The Spanish goalkeeper joined the team for a little over £40 million. However, the price of this player is not the best, as he is a young player who can improve the team’ performance.
7. Wayne Rooney. The Manchester United player joined for a reasonable price of just £20.5 million. Rooney is a brilliant player, who can help his team to win the title.
8. Fred. The Dutch player joined a club for very modest sums. The player is considered to be one of Manchester United’ main stars. The cost of the signing is just £3 million.
9. Rashford can become a great star of the Premier League.
10. Josep Guardiola’ transfer. The Catalan coach managed to bring in a number 1 goalkeeper for a small fee of £4 million. In addition, the club also bought a defender and a midfielder. The signings of the goalkeeper and the defender are a good start to the new season.
This summer, Manchester United managed to improve its results significantly. The players have been working hard to improve their results, and they managed to do it. The main goal of the players is to win a lot of trophies, and this is the main task of the season. The summer transfer campaign has ended, and now it is time to start the new one. The new season will be very interesting for the fans, because the team will be in a very difficult position.
The main goal for the team is to finish in the top 4. However this is not an easy task, because Manchester United has a lot to do. The results of last season showed that the team was not able to achieve its goals. The coach, Jose Mourinho, has been trying to improve his team� results, but the results have not improved yet. The problem is the lack of motivation of the squad.
The team has to improve a number and strengthen the position in the standings. The season will end with the Champions League, and it is the club’s main goal. The last year of the tournament was very successful for the Manchester United. The fans have high hopes for the new campaign, and there is a high probability that the club will be able to win gold medals.
Live football scores on fscore
The season of the Champions league has come and it has already ended. The final match was held in Munich, and Manchester United was the main contender for the victory. The game ended with a score of 4:3. The score of the final match of the current season is quite unexpected, but it is not surprising, because there were a lot changes in the team during the tournament.
In the first half, the team of Mourinho was quite stable. However the second half of the match was quite tense, and many players were injured. The most important injury was the injury of Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who left the field.
It is worth noting that the player was injured in the match against Liverpool. The injury is quite serious, because he will miss the next season. It was reported that the injury was quite serious. The doctors have decided to operate on the player to save his life.
Manchester United was not the only team that was the contender for victory in the Champions tournament. The following teams were also in the fight for the title:
* Real Madrid;
The final match between the teams was quite interesting, because in the second part of the game, the score of 5:0 was not enough for the trophy.
However, the main goal was to win. The teams were not able, because of the injuries of the leaders and the lack of motivation.