Map – Around the World Embassy Tour – May 2018
There are 53 embassies participating in this year’s 11th annual embassy open house.
Afghanistan, the African Union, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Gabon, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, Morocco, Nepal, Oman-Sultan Qaboos Cultural Center, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan and Zimbabwe.
- These embassies stated that their facilities or a portion of their facilities are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act: Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, China, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Malaysia, Micronesia, Oman, Qatar, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay
- The embassies that will exhibit on the lobby level of the University of the District of Columbia Student Center, include: Cameroon, Kosovo, Panama, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- Many embassies are within walking distance of the Dupont Circle and Van Ness/UDC Metrorail stations.
- All embassies are open from 10am to 4pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Embassies on International Drive are larger and often have shorter lines than those on Embassy Row.
- WMATA representatives are available at the Information Booths providing maps and answering questions. Lyft has pick-up and drop-off locations throughout the areas where embassies are located. The Lyft logo on the map pinpoints these locations.
- Lyft is the official rideshare partner of Passport DC. On May 4-6, Lyft drivers from around the world are hitting the streets to share their cultures with you. Order #PassportMode today. New to Lyft? Get $5 off your first 2 rides with promo code PASSPORTDC
See our site at https://passportdc.oncell.com